Facebook Pixel Ganhe Descontos

Slide DONA FÁTIMA IS BACK

Pomar do Espírito Santo

Named after the place where it all began, Pomar Espírito Santo offers an incredible journey of palates to Lisboa. A red full-bodied and extremely elegant, with flavors of ripe fruit and jams. The combination of flavors is combined with the more complex character of spices and the good structure, resulting from the stage in French and American oak barrels.

10,50

In stock

SKU: 5600340050618 Category:
Weight 1.28 kg
Dimensions 8.5 × 8.5 × 29.3 cm

Named after the place where it all began, Pomar Espírito Santo offers an incredible journey of palates to Lisboa. A red full-bodied and extremely elegant, with flavors of ripe fruit and jams. The combination of flavors is combined with the more complex character of spices and the good structure, resulting from the stage in French and American oak barrels.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Aragonez and Castelão.
Winemaker As: Ricardo Noronha.
Soil: Clay-limestone.
Climate: Atlantic.
Process: Total destemming, fermentation for 8 days, in stainless steel, with temperature control. Post-fermentative macerated. 12 months maturation in French and American oak barrels of 30% of the wine, and the remaining 70% aged in stainless steel vats. Stage 6 months in bottle.
Color: Ruby.
Flavor: Delicate and complex. The elegant fruity flavor, of cassis, blends harmoniously with the spicy flavors that add aromatic complexity.
Palate: Captivating harmony between structure, unctuosity and flavors. Good acidity gives freshness and induces longevity. The tannins, elegant and well present, makes the tasting feel like a dialogue.
Gastronomy: Recommended in the accompaniment of cheeses and meat dishes, in general, especially baked.
Serve at temperature: 16ºC – 18ºC.

Invite your friends & Get discounts

X
Register on our site, invite your friends, and get 20% discount for you and 15% for them.
Signup

Available Coupon

X