Facebook Pixel Ganhe Descontos

Slide DONA FÁTIMA IS BACK

Pack Contador de Estórias

Like being guided by popular wisdom, the Pack Contador de Estórias is always the right choice to match any dish and gastronomy.

With intense aromas of ripe fruit, spices and some leather, this range of wines boldly combines Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Petit Verdot.

An involving and pleasant blend, where the tannins make themselves elegantly felt.

Different in body and maturity due to different methods and ageing times, Contador de Estórias and Contador de Estórias Reserva are our two wines of the month.

As such, you can enjoy, until the end of March, 25% discount on the Pack. Take advantage!

55,00

In stock

SKU: PACK009 Category:
Weight 5.499 kg
Dimensions 9.15 × 27.45 × 30.3 cm

Like being guided by popular wisdom, the Pack Contador de Estórias is always the right choice to match any dish and gastronomy.

With intense aromas of ripe fruit, spices and some leather, this range of wines boldly combines Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Petit Verdot.

An involving and pleasant blend, where the tannins make themselves elegantly felt.

Different in body and maturity due to different methods and ageing times, Contador de Estórias and Contador de Estórias Reserva are our two wines of the month.

As such, you can enjoy, until the end of March, 25% discount on the Pack. Take advantage!

Contador de Estórias

Prepare your stories… Where temperatures fluctuate between 11ºC in January and 38ºC in August, with low levels of precipitation, Palmela is undoubtedly a unique place in the production of excellent wines. With a provocative mix between grapes varieties Touriga Nacional, Syrah, Petit Verdot, we offer a wine with stage in French and American oak, elegant, dry and with fantastic ripe fruit flavor. An easy luxury choice to drink. It should be served at a temperature between 17ºC – 18ºC.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Petit Verdot.
Winemaker As: Jaime Quendera.
Soil: Sandy.
Climate: Continental Mediterranean.
Process: Fermentation in stainless steel lagar vat with prolonged pelicular maceration of 3 weeks. 30% of the wine aged in French and American oak barrels, the remaining 70% in stainless steel for 12 months.
Color: Concentrated grenade.
Flavor: Flavor with notes of ripe black fruit, spices and some leather.
Palate: Unctuousness and good body harmonized by a firm acidity, in a fresh, aromatic, persistent and enveloping set.
Gastronomy: Accompanies well dishes of red meats, game dishes and cheeses.
Serve at temperature: 17ºC – 18ºC.

Contador de Estórias Reserva

This reserve red wine will surprise you! With a provocative mix of grape varieties Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Petit Verdot, he aged 12 months in French and American Oak barrels. Color garnet, with intense flavor of ripe fruit and spices. Full-bodied and well balanced, reveals robust tannins that indicate good longevity in bottle. A perfect choice! Serve at a temperature between 17–18ºC.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Petit Verdot.
Winemaker As: Jaime Quendera.
Soil: Sandy.
Climate: Continental Mediterranean.
Process: Fermentation in stainless steel with prolonged pelicular maceration of 3 weeks. 100% stage in French and American oak barrels for 12 months, stage of 6 months in bottle.
Color: Concentrated grenade.
Flavor: Flavor with notes of ripe black fruit, spices and some leather, complexity.
Palate: A voluminous body wine with good acidity, present but elegant tannins. Long and persistent end of mouth.
Gastronomy: Accompanies well dishes of red meats, game dishes and cheeses.
Serve at temperature: 17ºC – 18ºC

Invite your friends & Get discounts

X
Register on our site, invite your friends, and get 20% discount for you and 15% for them.
Signup

Available Coupon

X